Potty Training Seat – Potty Chair – BEST Potty and STURDY Potty Seat with Step Ladder plus Toilet Seat Plate for Boys and Girls – Reliable Construction of Potty Stool with Handles’ Stoppers
Are you looking for a SAFE baby potty training seat with which it is COMFORTABLE to teach the kid to use the pot as well as the adult toilet? The PHILOSOPHY OF OUR COMPANY is to MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN! The multi-purpose design of the training potty will be useful at
Are you looking for a SAFE baby potty training seat with which it is COMFORTABLE to teach the kid to use the pot as well as the adult toilet?
The PHILOSOPHY OF OUR COMPANY is to MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!
The multi-purpose design of the training potty will be useful at different stages of your child’s growth and development.
– Potty training seat with ladder should fit toilets with height from 15 to 17.7″.
– Stoppers will work perfectly, if your bowl width close to a tank is 13.5″+.
Let’s discuss the MAIN ADVANTAGES of our potty chair:
– Due to the simplicity of installation the toilet is easy to use for both children and adults.
– The toddlers potty training seat is really durable, so there’s no need to worry that it might crack under the baby’s weight.
– Our seat model will not let your kid touch the adult toilet seat.
– The feet, step stool and seat have special pads that make the whole thing sturdy and reliable and prevent falling.
– Our product is equipped with ergonomic handles that make it easier for the child to access the toilet.
– The opening of the pot (5.9 х 8.15 inches) is optimal for the kid’s convenience.
– The fixing will allow you to install and remove the seat quickly.
– Compact storage – takes up little space.
– Environmentally friendly – the kids potty training seat is made of eco-friendly plastic, without any harmful impurities and odors.
– Smooth and flat surface of potty chair, which is easy to wash.
– Bright color which children like.
– Lightweight (3,97 lb).
WITH THE HELP OF THE CHAIR – POT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOUR CHILD TO LEAVE BEHIND PILES OF DIAPERS!